Monday, April 6, 2009

Avacado Salsa


I saw this recipe on another blog and tried it.  It was AMAZING!!! I love all the veggies together and the cottage cheese makes is so so good! 
Here is it:
  • 2 large ripe tomatoes
  • 1/2 cucumber (Is this throwing you off? It threw me off too but actually REALLY makes the dish.)
  • green onion
  • avocado
  • salt
  • fresh ground pepper
  • 2 cups of cottage cheese
Chop up all of the veggies, slice the onion, and mix together with the salt and pepper. Serve over cottage cheese and eat with tortilla chips. Oh yum!

5 comments:

  1. Yum, I love avacado! This looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really good, did you take that photo? hello, pro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I got this recipe and picture off another site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good and fresh- plus I won't feel like such a piggy if I eat a bunch (like I do with normal guac)

    ReplyDelete